Dog Wash Prices
We wanted our pricing to be as simple as possible. Our Standard Wash is $20. It's the same for
small dogs, big dogs, heavy dogs, short hair dogs, and
long hair dogs. You get 30 minutes to use all of
our supplies. If you are doing more than a
straight wash, you can purchase more time. Each
standard wash includes the following:
- Waist-high professional grooming tub with ramp
giving your dog easy access and reducing any back
stress for you.
- Selection of high-quality earthbath shampoos.
They are all natural,
non-toxic, paraben free, phthalate free, and
phosphate free shampoos made in the USA with
human-grade ingredients and pure essential oils.
All Earthbath products are soap-free and pH balanced
to be ultra mild on your pet's skin. The
Eathbath CEO personally tests every product on
himself! Choose from Mango Tango, Puppy,
Tea Tree & Aloe, Mediterranean Magic,
- Selection of
essential grooming tools including combs, brushes, scissors,
nail clippers, and styptic powder.
- Everything you need to get your dog dry:
towels, shammies, and a professional grooming dryer.
- An apron
to keep you dry. Also available in kids sizes.
Join Our Suds Club
We have a
special Suds Club program for frequent pet
bath users. There is no cost to join. Just
ask for a membership card the next time you bring your
dog in to get a wash. Your card gets punched with
each wash and your 10th wash is FREE.
|Add on Services
| Extra Time -
if 30 minutes is not enough time, you can purchase additional time in 15 minute increments.
|FURminator Treatment -
includes 60 minutes of wash time,
de-shedding solution, shampoo, and
de-shedding tool. Each additional 15
minutes is $7.
|Specialty Shampoos - Oatmeal & Aloe, Creme Rinse & Conditioner, Light Color Coat Brightener, or Orange Peel (see descriptions). We exclusively use high-quality earthbath shampoos made of all natural, non-toxic, paraben free, phthalate free, and phosphate free shampoos made in the USA with human-grade ingredients and pure essential oils.
|Ear Wipes - special ear wipes that clean and deodorizes ears and deters infections
|Eye Wipes - special eye wipes to clean the eye area and remove tear stains
|After Wash Spritz - relieves dry, itchy skin and re-moisturizes coat, comes in a variety of scents. The earthbath shampoos and spritzes that contain eucalyptus and peppermint oils also naturally repel fleas without harsh chemicals or pesticides.
|Nail Trim - we will trim your dog's nails for you
|Add On Services - Shirlington Location Only
|WE Wash1- we will bathe your dog so he goes home clean and smelling good. There is an extra $10 charge for large breeds and double and triple coats that take extra time.
|Spa Package1 - includes WE Wash, nail trim, ear cleaning, eye cleaning, spritz, and breath buster (save $4.50)
1An extra $10 charge is
applied to WE Wash and Spa Packages for large
breeds and those with double and triple coats
that take additional time to bathe and dry.
These breeds include Akita, American Eskimo,
Australian Sheppard, Bernese Mountain Dog, Chow,
Collie, German Sheppard, Great Dane, Great
Pyrenees, Husky, Keeshond, Malamute,
Newfoundland, Norwegian Elkhound,
Saint Bernard, Samoyed, Siberian Husky.
We exclusively use earthbath shampoos.
Standard wash includes your choice of these 5 basic shampoos:
- Hypo-Allergenic is a mild, hypo-allergenic, tearless. It cleanses thoroughly and safely, and even the most sensitive skin will not be affected because it contains only mild, safe, non-irritants.
- Mango Tango is heavily scented, biodegradable, pure, and natural shampoo and conditioner.
- Mediterranean Magic has the scent of a lush Mediterranean garden can deodorize a pet who needs a little help to stay smelling squeaky clean. Contains essence of rosemary, renowned for its fresh, long-lasting scent and skin soothing properties.
- Puppy is extra mild naturally tearless and pH-balanced for puppies' sensitive skin. Contains aloe vera and a dash of baby-fresh, cherry essence.
- Tea Tree & Aloe Tea Tree Oil has long been recognized as an effective and beneficial ointment for skin irritations, insect bites, and itching. Aloe Vera is widely known as one of nature's finest soothing emollients and comes from plants found in American deserts. Shampoo is good for soothing and relieving hot spots and itchy, dried, or chafed skin caused by flea bites, dandruff, or other dermatitis.
If your dog has special needs, you upgrade and choose from one of these specialty shampoos:
- Oatmeal & Aloe is an itch relief shampoo to relieve pets with dry, itchy skin. Oatmeal and aloe vera are recommended by veterinarians to effectively combat skin irritation, promote healing, and re-moisturize sensitive, dry skin. This luxurious shampoo is all natural, soap free and pH-balanced to clean and deodorize safely and thoroughly, leaving your pet's coat and skin brilliantly clean, soft, plush and smelling better than ever before.
- Creme Rinse & Conditioner is a shine enhancing conditioner that effectively detangles, enriches, and revives a pet's coat. The addition of colloidal oatmeal helps remoisturize & soothe skin too and will leave your pet's coat soft, rich and luxurious and will bring out its natural luster and brilliance.
- Light Color Coat Brightener adds extra sparkle and brilliance to the coats of light colored dogs and cats. Has a special selection of natural minerals (known as optical brighteners) with the essence of lavender. This wonderfully aromatic and mild shampoo naturally brightens the coats of any dog or cat with light colored markings or highlights. Additionally, it is safe for any colored coat and will leave your best friend's coat shiny, soft, plush, and smelling naturally fresh.
- Orange Peel Oil Shampoo is great for flea prevention due to its concentrated citrus oil. Orange Peel Oil is the natural oil rendered from oranges, and is also called d-Limonene. d-Limonene is registered with the Federal Environmental Protection Agency as an insecticide and is very effective at killing fleas.
Except for Orange Peel, these shampoos will not wash off topical flea applications.